Hi guys! Two posts in one day? Crazy right!? I am feeling like a very blessed soul to have had this week off to rest and recharge! Now it’s time to bring on New Year’s Eve!
We will most likely go get a drink out and then come back and have a full on PJ party. That’s my ideal NYE honestly. We’ve done all the craziness of going out.. and having to work the next day means I just don’t find it worth it to get too wild.
BUT, on that note I want to share one of the tastiest cocktails I’ve ever made and what we will be drinking tomorrow night… It brings together two of my favorite goto drinks when out! I’m a huge fan of a good Moscow Mule, and have always loved champagne…sooooo
I give you the Champagne Mule. 🙂 I know.. I know.. What a drink right? Using my favorite gluten free vodka and some other wonderful things, you get this deliciousness.
Here’s the ingredients:
- 6 oz champagne of your choice.
- 1 oz vodka (i prefer Titos)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 oz simple syrup (i made my own with stevia)
- juice of a half of lime
- mint garnish
- Combine the chilled vodka, simple syrup, grated ginger, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Keep shaking for a good 10 seconds.
- Strain mix into your champagne glass.
- Top off with champagne.
- Garnish with a mint and ENJOY
We will most definitely be making these tomorrow night to ring in the new year!
2018 is my year you guys! I have a few big things in the works, and am really pushing to make this the best year yet. 2017 taught me so much about myself and I couldn’t be more thankful for that.
Talk to you real soon!