Hi guys! I hope you’re having a great night. My day was amazing! It truly was. Most of you know I used to work for Naturopathic doctors, and I had a pretty close relationship with 2 in particular. The universe brought us back together and today we reunited at the Old Town Farmer’s Market. ❤ It was amazing seeing them. We really look up to them and they have the most adorable family. They really are a family to look up to. We left there with our heart’s full.
Later in the day, I got to meet up with one of my new girlfriends who the universe also brought into my life, and I’m so so thankful for her. We are very alike and I really love spending time with her. We went to her friend Megan’s reveal party for her own label of beer. I LOVE seeing people follow their dreams and go for that they want in life. It’s so inspiring!! One of my big dharma’s in life is encouraging people to do the things they’ve always wanted to do! I was so impressed by her beer. She was giving out one HerStory White Ale she revealed, and I am obsessed with it. I love beer, I wish I could drink it more, but unfortunately I am sensitive to gluten so I can only have it here and there. If I was able to drink beer more often, hers would be my first choice. (I’m for sure a wine gal all day) Check out her story here: http://www.greenwoodbrews.com
For tonight’s blogmas, I am sharing my famous and INSANELY delicious, vegan chocolate mint bark! Everyone I have made this for STILL raves about it. And it’s only 3 ingredients! I had to share it again with you guys!
What you need:
- 2 10 oz bags of vegan semi-sweetened chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp organic peppermint oil
- 1 large candy cane or 3 small ones
- Melt the bags of chocolate in a double broiler (or some sort of heat friendly bowl over a boiling pan of water) and set aside.
- Break up the candy cane(s) in a plastic bag with any kind of hammer tool you’d like. Hammer lightly to get some good chunks.
- Put 3/4 of the crushed candy canes in the chocolate and mix all together.
- Spread the melted minty chocolate out on a piece of parchment paper in a deep dish bowl/ pan of your choice.
- Sprinkle remainder of the candy cane bits on top of the chocolate mix.
- Place in the fridge for one hour to cool
- Take out, break into pieces, and put in a tin or storage of your choice.
- Enjoy, or gift to someone you love. 🙂
I highly recommend this recipe for you to make for anyone. ❤
See you tomorrow!