Guys! I’m doing it… I’m scared, anxious, excited, and so so happy to take on this challenge! THE BLOGMAS challenge. When I told my husband, he was like the WHAT?! Blogmas means you are posting a blog post every day in December!
Did I mention I’m excited? So we’re for sure celebrating over here (also my husband got a new listing today and we are also over the moon about it)! Any excuse for champagne is a good enough one for me! HAPPY DECEMBER 1st! The best month of the year!
For day one I wanted to do something fun! By the way, my fellow blogger friends, I challenge you to do this as well. 🙂 The Christmas Tag. Here goes…..
- Use one noise to describe how excited you are for christmas.
2. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
-We usually do. Growing up opening just one present builds excitement! I know some people open up all of their gifts which is so interesting to me.
3. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
-We don’t have too many but we usually have a Christmas Fettuccine on Christmas Eve. Max our fur baby dresses up as Santa every Christmas. And on Christmas day we go to the movies after dinner.
4. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
-This year it is FAKE. We have had real trees the last 2 years but we just moved into our modern/loft style apartment and apparently I over decorated and we don’t have a ton of room. It is a pencil tree but I LOVE IT! It’s got the fake snow on it too and it has silver decor. Our living room is silver, white, and grey… so the tree matches perfectly!
5. What is your favorite Christmas film?
-TOTALLY A TIE FOR THIS ONE: The holiday & Love Actually.
6. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
-We switch off between my parents and my in-laws. Soon enough though I will be hosting every holiday! I love hosting and I can’t wait until we buy our first home together!
7. What is your favorite Christmas song?
-Michael Buble- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas- SO GOOD!!!!! AGH!
8. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
-Vegan Chocolate Peppermint Bark! All the way! Click HERE for my recipe.
9. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
-Giving! 100%. I am a giver!
10. What is your favorite thing about christmas?
-Spending time with my family! And people are so happy during this season! Everywhere you go there’s a warm and comfy and happy vibe. Candles, christmas trees, blankets, fires… .need I say more?
11. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
-November? This year we put our tree up super early and I love it!
12. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
-Our first year dating Vicente got me a Tiffany’s Necklace. It was the guitar pick style heart necklace with a black background. ❤
13, What is the worst present you’ve ever received?
-Hmmm. I honestly haven’t gotten any that I would consider “worst”.
14. As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?
-Not really. My parents really knew how to do Christmas.
15. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
-New York City. I can’t convince my hubby….He thinks it will be too cold.
16. Most memorable Holiday moment?
-One Christmas Eve about 4 years ago my family and I got in a car accident. Thankfully we were all safe and after it happened we couldn’t all help but be so thankful to be alive.
17. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
-Yes and Yes. I’m a huge believer in goal setting and follow through!
18. What makes the holidays special for you?
-Family, Food, and Friends 🙂
19. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
-Everyone in the world went vegan. 🙂
20. What is the number one gift on your list this year?
-More Angela Roi. 🙂
Why are question games so fun?! See you tomorrow!