Hi friends! Hope everyone is having an amazing week. Mine has been JUST okay, and that’s okay to say. We now live in a society where it seems to be frowned upon to share that you’re not having a great week. Works crazy, still trying to finish decorating our place, and I’m trying to figure out some major life decisions! So yeah one could say things are very hectic!
Emotions are real, and it’s better to embrace them for what they are and to be true to yourself. I may have also started reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F$ck and it’s working! 🙂
Can we just go back to last weekend? It was really cleansing! We went up to Sedona for the day, and it brought me so much happiness. (Blog post coming soon!)
2 weeks ago we decided to try a 4 week no sugar (only fruit) and no processed food challenge, and so far so good. I have only been eating raw veggies for snacks with hummus or fruit and nuts. Our main meals have been so healthy and yummy. We’ve been making a raw sushi recipe that is sooo good and we feel so great as far as energy goes too! I’m pleasantly surprised and we are gonna try to keep this going as long as we can! We are going to Cabo for a week in 3 weeks so that might be a little hard but we are gonna try our best!
So on Tuesday night we made tacos, and I have been getting a few requests for this recipe, so here you go! ❤
Walnut & Cauliflower Tacos
Here’s what you’ll need for this yummy recipe:
- 1/2 a head cauliflower chopped
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 avocado sliced
- red enchilada sauce
- 1 lime
- salsa of your choosing
- Preheat your oven to 400 and prepare a greased pan.
- In a food processor combine your cauliflower, walnuts, enchilada sauce, and juice from one lime. (See photo below for the consistency before baking!)
- Place your walnut “meat” on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out your walnut “meat” and prepare your tacos.
- Assemble tacos as you please. 🙂 I put the cauliflower in, then the enchilada sauce, spinach, and then top with avocado and vegan chipolte mayo (and a little siracha)!
- Enjoy! 🙂
Does anybody else feel really cool when using their food processor? I love mine! It’s like I’m making magic. 🙂
And these beauties right here should be your result! I have definitely realized that Tacos are the second love of my life.
Please comment and let me know if you try these! They are a guaranteed hit!
PS: Recently I’ve gotten a lot of questions about where I find my recipes. I like to tweak recipes I find on Pinterest for the things we like and mostly oil free. ❤
I hope you have a great rest of your week!