Hi guys!! 👋🏼 I just want to say thank you to those who reached out to me in regards to my last post. It wasn’t easy for me to talk about, but I’m so thankful for the kind words and support.
Okay.. now on to the recipe: One of my guilty pleasures/cheat meals right now is chips and dip. I can’t get enough!! This recipe blew my mind. It’s incredible and so easy!! Vicente licked the bowl (not kidding)! Best part about it is that it’s vegan!!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup Vegan cheese of your choice (I prefer daiya,but they did not have my favorite blend)
- 1/4 cup Non-Dairy milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite salsa
- 1 tablespoon Mexican blend seasoning
- Place all indgredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave at 30 second intervals until you get the consistency you like (it took my microwave 1 minute).
- Stir and taste.
- Add any additional seasonings you may want.
- Enjoy with your favorite chips!
Please let me know if you try this recipe. I’d love to know what you think. Also, please share with your friends. 😊
Hope you love this vegan replacement of a classic, and that you enjoy the rest of your week!