Hi guys! Happy Sunday! Last night V and I made an amazing vegan dessert perfect and easy for valentine’s day. I’m a huge sucker for anything sweet so this was something I had seen on Pinterest for years, but wanted to veganize it! 🙂
They’re healthier than cheesecake too. It’s basically a stuffed strawberry dipped in chocolate… Two of my favorite combinations in one. Chocolate strawberries and “cheesecake”… mmMMmmm.
Here’s what you need (all from TJ’s) 🙂 :
- 1 lb vegan strawberries
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 package vegan cream cheese (8oz)
- 3 giant size graham crackers of your choice
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 teaspoon stevia/sugar of your choice
***We used a grapefruit because we already had one on hand. You can definitely use a lemon if you’d prefer that. 🙂
This cream cheese mixture is heavenly. 🙂
This was hard not to eat all of tooooo…. AHHH 🙂
- Prepare cream cheese mixture by mixing one container of cream cheese, two tablespoons grapefruit, 1 teaspoon stevia/sugar.
- Set aside.
- Melt chocolate by adding in one cup of chocolate chips and one teaspoon of coconut oil in a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water (or use double boiler if you have).
- Set aside.
- Cut the stems off of the strawberries and gut the middle out. 🙂
- Now take cream cheese mixture and either put in a bag to fill or use a spoon to carefully put mixture in the strawberries.
- Once this is done, crumble graham crackers and place crumbs on top.
- Then dip strawberry in chocolate mixture.
- Once this is done, place the strawberries on either wax paper or a pan of your choice to cool in refrigerator. 🙂
- Cool or 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy!!! 🙂
This is great to have for yourself or to make for your valentine!
I will also be sharing another food recipe for you this week as well!
Hope you have a great week filled with love and chocolate!